Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bling Bling and an Item from Nature.

Hello All and Welcome Back to those who played along with us last week! Wasn't that a great challenge? I loved the colors, so bright & cheerful! So this is Paula here, one of the newbies to the Design Team, I'm so excited to be on the team! Let's get to it then, my first challenge! I am not a girly girl, I'm mostly found wearing a tee shirt and capris or jeans. But sometimes you just gotta whip out the shiny sparkly stuff & make it dazzle! Use rhinestones, stickles, glitter, etc along with items found in nature (plants, animals, etc)! A bit of bling mixed with nature... my wedding & engagement rings
I cannot believe the awesomeness the other Design Team members came up with... scroll thru them all, my jaw hit the floor!

Paula McClane - Scrap Addict's Attic


Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
(Nature Items - Butterflies and Flowers)


Meihsia Liu - Simply Paper Crafts

Christina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping Designs

Kim Price - Inkognito


Susan Butler-scrumplescrunch

Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts

Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home

Irena Kowalczyk/Rudlis - love, life and crafts

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge!

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - slightly scary challenge as far as I'm concerned, but all that gorgeous work from the DT is inspiring me to give it a go!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies. Please remove my entry. I might them be back with something spot on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, ladies, your samples are divine!!! Thanks for a fun challenge this week! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge, hope I got it right this time :O)
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx