Thursday, August 15, 2013

Words, Words, Words Part 2

Hello all, Alison (butterfly) here with the projects from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you to play along with our Words, Words, Words challenge this month.

Just a reminder of what we're after:
We would love to see projects with words at the heart of them - whether that means your creation includes a quote, a sentiment, a song lyric, or some words from inside your own heart and mind; or perhaps the project includes text of some kind, typed or script, handwritten or printed, as a major element; or maybe you can find some other way to have words at the centre of your creation.
And I really am looking for creations where the words/text take centre stage...

So without more ado, here's some more inspiration for you:

****************************************************************



Since I said I was looking for Words to be at the centre of the projects, that's exactly what I've gone for - a simple tag putting one of my favourite sentiment stamps centre-stage!


****************************************************************

Anne


I was totally inspired by Margie's incredible altered book.  This Elizabeth Bennet stamp has been in my stash for ages and when the Craft Stamper freebie this month was a mini version, I just had to use it along with a page from the beautiful novel, Pride and Prejudice.  Details of the 'how to' can be found on my blog.

****************************************************************

 Linda


I always feel that the message is the heart of the art and I really went for it here.  I used this strong feminine quote from Audrey Hepburn (from the Artistic Outpost Quote and Quotables set).  I had the perfect pink to accompany the quote with designer papers with my new Maja Design Sofiero collection and ended up with a card that's as sweet as sugar.

****************************************************************

Don't forget you have until the 28th August to enter, and you can link up and check out all the rules here.  So come and play along with our Words, Words, Words challenge, and you could be our next Top Talent here at Our Creative Corner!

12 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous samples ladies! Love the way you have each tackled the theme so uniquely. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison and Linda, your work is stunning, as ever! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all had me going there -- I was completely turned around with Anne's new picture and then I thought what - this is an old post what is happening here.
    Finally I came to my senses and checked the heading where to my relief I saw part II - My rear end is tired from sitting in this chair and I thought my brain was muddled too! All three makes are wonderful and all three of you accomplished artists know I am a big fan!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely samples! What a great lady Audrey Hepburn was; the quote is terrific and the card is lovely too. I adore Alison's tag - the sentiment is so uplifting and I love Annie's Jane Austen themed piece. All three terrific inspiration! Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful art on all of these Alison and a wonderful way to decorate the stamped image of Elizabeth Bennet

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for absolutely beautiful inspiration Ladies. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful makes teamies - love them all. Some great inspiration there to give everyone another reminder to get their entries in for this month's great challenge. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable creations! LOVE them all!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant creations, Anne and Linda - wonderful inspiration for the challenge - thank you!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful inspiring creations here everybody! Amazing work - I love all of them! Lots of love Laura xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creations from everyone. Great Challenge. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx