Sunday, June 8, 2014

Love Those Leftovers Winner and Top 3

Greetings all!  Linda here to announce the winners of our Love Those Leftovers! challenge.  

I was happy to see that people really dove into the spirit of the challenge and riffled through their scraps bins.
A huge thanks to all who played along!  I hope you had as much fun doing that as I did.  I was even able to discard some of my scraps (with a thought process of "whatever was I thinking when I saved THAT?").  We all had a great time looking at your makes and being inspired by your creativity.  It's always a tough choice but in the end, I was able to whittle it down to a winner and three runners-up.

To get the ball rolling, we have a random drawn winner who will be the recipient of the Crafty Individuals prize. The lucky winner is......





No 24 
Jacky (Paddington Fan

Well done Jacky! Please email us and we will send you your Crafty Individuals prize! 


As part of the celebration here last month we announced that each comment made at the OCC would be an entry into the prize draw with a special mystery prize given to a lucky winner....


We had 262 comments written by midnight of the 31st May and the lucky person selected by Random.org was the 65th comment left for us. The person who wrote that comment was.....

 Helen - Stamping by H

Well done Helen! Please contact us and we will send you your package of crafty goodies! Hope you have lots of fun with them!!!





And now finally on to the other winners.  Our overall winner is Ruth from Love to Create with her Patchwork Heart Card.  It is so simple and so powerful in its simplicity.  What a wonderful example of how your leftovers can be used to make something beautiful!





My Top 3 (in no particular order) 


Ana K. from Anina paperckalnica

I love all the random vintage style bits and bots Ana has included in her mixed media piece.  Beautiful distressing and lovely vintage tones.  




The wonderful background paper on Susi's tag is leftover DIY paper from a long time ago.  Beautiful use of texture paste on her tag - I especially love the sand dollar stamped with the texture paste!




From the first page to the last, Nikki's mini album is absolutely exquisite.  It's page after page of pure yumminess!  Gorgeous distressing and textures combined with beautifully stamped images.  



Congratulations to all our winners and thanks again to everyone for playing along and for visiting us today.  I hope you will all be back to play in our Flaming June challenge that goes on through the end of the month!


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners - and thanks for pulling my name out of the hat! Will be in touch with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant collection! Huge congrats to the winnner and Top3 - well done and truly deserved!
    And congrats to the prize winners too - have fun!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Claudia! Congrats to all the winners and amazing work from everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, genuinely surprised. Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners, I thought there was some awesome work on show! And thanks to Astrid for leading me to your great blog in the first place and I just found out my win via her. Have a lovely Sunday whatever you are doing! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations to all our winners! There truly were some amazing entries for this challenge. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic winner and top 3 - what brilliant projects from a really strong field! Congratulations all!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic projects everyone - congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work from the winner and the top 3 - Linda chose some beautiful projects! Many congratulations to everyone.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for picking my card as your winner, I'm thrilled and have sent you an email! Congrats to the other winners and all the beautiful top 3, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners, stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I am soooooo late and I am sorry for that, but still I really want to thank you to choose my creations for top 3!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx