Saturday, August 14, 2010

OCC Challenge - Back to School

Hello OCC Friends!! Welcome back to another challenge here on Our Creative Corner. We want to thank all those that stopped by and played along with our embossing challenge, all of your samples were amazing!!

Since its August and school is right around the corner, we challenge you all to use school supplies or a school theme in your card/project.

We also thrilled to present our August guest designer.............Lorri Heiling - Confessions of a Stamping Addict. Here is her sample for this week's challenge:


Now let's check out the samples by the OCC Design Team:

Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping


Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio



















Julie Leblanc ~Kewlstamps-n-More
























Sarah Gough - Thinking Stamps


























Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper






Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot!



Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie




4 comments:

  1. Outstanding work DT! When I get some "me" time later i'm gonna try to check out each one of your blogs cause the work is just gorjoi :)

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun I had playing along, I also learned that the papers you pain stankenly choose get covered up in the layers ;( oh well I learned but had fun playing. Love the DT samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge theme! The DT cards are amazing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up with TWO school themed cards because you inspired me to make one for each of my kiddos starting back to school tomorrow :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx