Saturday, October 23, 2010

OCC Challenge ~ Color Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome back to 'Our Creative Corner'. We would like to thank everyone that played along with our 'MORE is BETTER' embellishment challenge last week!!

Can you believe that the month of October is going by so quickly? Before you know it, all the ghosts and gobblins will be out, running thru the neighborhood! Speaking of Halloween, this week's color challenge screams out Halloween to me! How about you?

This week October's hostess Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot! is challenging us to create a card/project using these colors, or if you don't have these colors, use colors close to these:

Everyone is welcome to play along at any time, if you upload your card/project to SCS, use the keyword OCCC. Now let's see what the OCC design team has created for us this week!

Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stamping Spot!


Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper


























Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio






















Sarah Gough - Thinking Stamps


























Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping




Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie

6 comments:

  1. There is no mr. linky how do I post my card. The DT are talented and I love what they have done.

    Here is my blog, I will be back later to see if mr. linky came back.

    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2010/10/5-witches-doing-electric-slide.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice challenge and gorgeous DT-cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination! Great work ladies!

    I hope I don't get disqualified as my camera (or me LOL) didn't capture the true color of my card.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. came here from brendas. thanks for the opportunity to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for the perfect card for this bow, hope it comes up to muster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color combo! I came as close as possible to the listed colors! Awesome samples from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx